A highly integrated lightscreen amlifier-controller system
The TLSA 100 is a highly integrated lightscreen amplifier-controller system,
equipped with a easy to use speed measurement system and optimized
for using it together with the Real Time Trigger Systems (RTTS). It
is a ideal and very helpful supplement to these systems. With the infrared
remote control unit the TLSA 100 becomes a very flexible system, that
can be used of course also „only“ as a light screen amplifier.
- Completely controlled by microcontroller
- BNC Input- and output connectors. LS 260 input with special connector
- LS power supply from TLSA-100 possible (LS 260, LS 400)
- Multiple units can be managed with only one infrared remote control unit
- Power supply from 12 Volt battery or AC adapter
- Analog- and digital inputs and outputs
- Activ and passive Light screens can be connected to the TLSA-100
- Polarity of the digital outputs selectable
- Permanent digital Light screen regulation when passiv light screen is connected.
- Gain and Threshold adjustment with the infrared remote control unit
- Buzzer with adjustable frequency
- Display contrast adjustable with the infrared remote control unit
- Speed measurement in m/s und f/s possible
- 40,0 MHz speed measurement frequency
- Speed range with 1 meter measuring base: 62 - 2000m/s
- Measuring base adjustment from the infrared remote control unit
- Integrated shot simulator: can be used to test the Real Time Trigger System (RTTS) setup,
- camera exposure and sharpness before the (sometimes expensive) real shot.
- Adjustable simulation time and speed.
More technical information
Power supply: 12 Volt switching power supply
Power consumption with 12.4 V Uin: ~70mA (0.87W)
Dimensions in mm: B x T x H = 250 x 200 x 56
Weight: ~ 800 Gramm